Author Topic: Hello From Maybee Michigan....really Maybee!  (Read 3473 times)

Offline onnie0047@gmail.com

• MOC Leadership
    • Randys Old Time Radio Shows
Hello From Maybee Michigan....really Maybee!
« on: September 01, 2010, 09:29:16 PM »
New fourm member here...have not OC yet, but do plan on it soon.  Been trying to get my CPL application submitted for the last month but the Optical fingerprint reader at the Monroe County Sheriff's office has been broken and then can not give any idea on when they will have it up and running.  They will not accept finger prints submissions from any other agency they apparently want to do it themselves.  Ive "heard" from the local gun shop Monroe County was CPL friendly, but I am finding more of a mindless resistance from them than anything!

I am not a Cop, nor a Lawyer, not even a Medical Doctor, but I did once play a Klingon at Universal Studios!

Offline northofnowhere

Re: Hello From Maybee Michigan....really Maybee!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 11:21:42 PM »
I had a similar situation where the county's fingerprint machine was down, and ironically, they said only they could do it as well.  I later found out up here they are the only ones with the electronic machine and everyone else if they had any ability, it was on paper and would take months to process if at all.  It did take a month, and they seemed honest, but hey, I was starting to get an odd impression as well, like perhaps they are out to get CPL holders.  I got a phone call, they said they would call, never believed it, but they did call and say it was okay to come down and from there it went extremely fast.

Sometimes things do just happen.  Of course, just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't really out to get you.
Jason E. Reese aka northofnowher

Offline onnie0047@gmail.com

• MOC Leadership
    • Randys Old Time Radio Shows
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2010, 08:17:26 AM »
paranoid!  You mean because ever since I started reading MOC people have been looking strangely and following me, I may be paranoid!  Hmmmm........ 

Oh im sure its my impaitenceness, my policy is if you dont have it, ill travel 100 miles to someone who does, I just dont like to sit and wait.  I had enough of that in the Marines for 15 years!
I am not a Cop, nor a Lawyer, not even a Medical Doctor, but I did once play a Klingon at Universal Studios!

Offline JoeCar

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2010, 09:37:44 AM »
HOO-rah!

Offline hamaneggs

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2010, 01:58:39 PM »
Welcome! My first and second wives were from the Maybee area and I came from Monroe.Get comfortable with the laws and your rights here and you will get used to exercising your God Given rights,and others will get used to it too!Thats our goal!Everyone has the instinct of self preservation,but are ignorant of it due to the propoganda of the last four decades.We're eliminating that with the truth!God Bless! Jeff Haman.
In GOD I TRUST! Luke 22:36 "and if You don't have a sword,sell Your cloak and buy one". Nehemiah 4:17 "Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other,and each of the builders wore his sword at His side as He worked."  I AGREE! AMEN!

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2010, 03:47:54 PM »
Welcome, looking forward to reading your first OC post Carry On. :D
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.