Author Topic: Police call--From Ponderosa incident in January 2010  (Read 3254 times)

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Police call--From Ponderosa incident in January 2010
« on: October 21, 2010, 09:27:05 PM »
Attached is the audio of the non-emergency police call about a long gun OC at the Ponderosa at the end of January 2010.  As you will hear the caller was not panicked and just wanted to clarify that long gun OC was lawful.  Notice the operators responses to the questions.  After the call is radio trafiic between 911 and some of the LEO's.  The Tactical audio was not included in their FOIA response.

This is posted because several people have asked to hear what the caller told the PD operator when he called in.  I had to play it from the disc so I could record it with my digital recorder so I could then download it to a wave file.  Thanks to Autosurgeon for downloading to this site.  (I have trouble with computer stuff.)

Pondarosa 911 call.mp3 - 11.68MB
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 10:48:24 PM by autosurgeon »
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."