Author Topic: OC Seminar 12/09 - Gander Mountain - Taylor  (Read 6787 times)

Offline Master Control

• MOC Charter Member Augusta, MI.
OC Seminar 12/09 - Gander Mountain - Taylor
« on: November 12, 2010, 12:49:41 PM »
We will be hosting an OC seminar at Gander Mountain / Taylor, Michigan

When: December 9, 2010 at 7:00pm and 8:50pm

Where: 14100 Pardee Road, Taylor, MI 48180

"Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
,,, So Mote Be

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
Re: OC Seminar 12/09 - Gander Mountain - Taylor
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 11:20:02 PM »
Great keep us posted. Carry On
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2010, 06:11:56 PM »
i'll be there.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such goverment, and to provide new gaurds for their future security. United States Constitution.

Offline ISMOID

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 07:33:07 AM »
I made and hung flyers out at Washtenaw Sportsmans Club.

Offline scot623

• MOC Member
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2010, 08:39:43 PM »
I made and hung flyers out at Washtenaw Sportsmans Club.

Thats really appreciated!!

Offline Master Control

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2010, 03:06:22 AM »
^5
"Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
,,, So Mote Be

Offline emt805

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2010, 09:54:42 AM »
I'll be there for the 7 o'clock

Offline wardog6t

• Go Army, Beat Navy!
    • http://michiganopencarry.org
  • First Name (Displayed): john
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2010, 09:19:36 PM »
Great job. Great turnout! Could'nt stay for the whole thing was on lunch but....
"Any day you don't hear a "POP" and "WHIZ" is a Wonderful day....."

Offline scot623

• MOC Member
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2010, 11:41:11 PM »
All I can say is WOW!!! Taylor stepped up to be the most successful seminar MOC has ever hosted. We may have has seminars with larger turnouts, but the support through new memberships and merchandise sales was unparalleled. We can welcome 15 new members! We also sold 10 MOC commemorative coins and 8 t-shirts!! What can I say, the folks down river loved our merchandise. The Board of MOC gives everyone who came out to help and came out to attend a huuuuge THANK YOU!

Offline Master Control

« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2010, 11:59:41 PM »
Congratulations Team Leadership;

The December 9th 2010 Gander Mountain Open Carry Seminar was IMO a great success.
A Big ^5 to The MOC Members & The Leadership Team which were firing on all cylinders, also big kudos to the current members that came out and stepped up to the plate in making the event a success, very interactive discussion between the guest & the speakers, a wealth of knowledge was shared with the attendee's many of which are now new members of Michigan Open Carry, inc.
 Welcome Aboard

not to forget a big Thank You to the management team (Chris & Brian) of Gander Mountain Taylor, Mi.

( I received a couple comments/complaiments about joining a organization where you actually get to see the whole leadership involved in day to day operations.)

Our Leadership Team made a big impression on the attendee's

Carry On Brethren, Carry On
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 12:01:35 AM by Master Control »
,,, So Mote Be

Offline JSteinmetz

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2010, 09:29:43 AM »
I'd love to see another one in this area sometime soon.  I joined the day after the one in Utica, and couldn't make it to Taylor, but I'd love to see one in either the Utica/Chesterfield area or else in Port Huron.  Have a few people who would also be interested in attending.  (Can't get them off the fence on the OC issue, would love for them to meet others with a similar mindset.)
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline Super Trucker

• MOC Member
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2010, 10:16:15 PM »
I think there was a great turnout and a wealth of knowledge shared. I finally stepped up to the plate and joined at the seminar, I would also like to thank the "donor" who helped all of us who joined that day, I appreciated that very much.

Offline Master Control

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2010, 02:23:28 AM »
Welcome Aboard & Thank You for Joining.
I'm glad you enjoyed the seminar, hope we
get to see you again at the dinner in Taylor.

Cortez
,,, So Mote Be

Offline Teddybear21992

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2010, 10:49:31 PM »
How much does it cost to go to this thing I dont have A handgun to open carry but I like the idea

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2010, 11:57:19 PM »
It's free to attend. If you like what you see, you can become a member for as little as $10 depending on what promotions are going on, and all the funds are put back into seminars, training/informational brochures etc..

MOC is truly a great service to the law abiding public in spreading knowledge of lawful sidearm carry in Michigan. Pick their brains, it will help you make sound choices, if and when you do carry a sidearm for protection.
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline hotnready

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2010, 02:25:58 AM »
when is the next event?
iv been to 1 it was the down river oc picnic at the park with the Michigan Militia, i would like to attend another with u all and show my support.
thanks