Author Topic: asked to leave:Durand McDonalds  (Read 4656 times)

Offline lil_freak_66

• Militia Marauder
  • NMVM
  • First Name (Displayed): Tyler
asked to leave:Durand McDonalds
« on: November 21, 2010, 06:45:26 PM »
Sunday Night,appx. 5:40pm(17:40) i was very rudely asked to leave the durand mcdonalds.i did without hesitation,then once i disarmed for transport i left.

I was followed briefly by a durand leo and a shawassee county leo,each followed me awhile,durand left me before i left the town,the county leo followed to jusy short of the county line,neither stopped me.
Contacted McDonalds Corporate for they're policy regarding Customer carry,waiting for a copy of that policy.

Debating on whether i should FOIA for any and all video,audio,papers and whatnot there may be regarding this incident.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 03:40:55 PM by lil_freak_66 »
My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of  Michigan Open Carry Inc, any other organization, group, person or the law of this or any other municipality,state or country unless otherwise stated.

Offline jeffsayers

• MOC Charter Member
  • Do you really want to go there with me?
Re: asked to leave:Durand McDonalds
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 04:23:54 PM »
Probably a waste of a stamp unless you would using this to contact McDonald's corporate office. If such is the case, you can work them without it anyway.

- Don't forget to complain about the policy of charging for extra dipping sauce! (Leave it to the fatty to think of that one!)
United we STAND!
I open carry for the same reason God gave poisonous animals bright colors.

Offline CV67PAT

• MOC Charter Member
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 06:30:13 PM »
In your other post you stated that the employee didn't have the authority to have you leave. So then why did you?

ref post #62:
http://forums.michiganopencarry.org/index.php?topic=623.msg5625#msg5625
Want to keep informed of events in your area? Go to http://www.miopencarry.org/update

Offline kryptonian

• First Name (Displayed): dave
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 08:04:42 PM »
there is a local corporate mcdonald's office brighton..it moved from southfield about 5 years ago. probably should have looked it up before i threw that out there. if you're close show up there in person.
i don't fear the barking dog...i'm scared of the quiet dog

Offline lil_freak_66

• Militia Marauder
  • NMVM
  • First Name (Displayed): Tyler
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2010, 12:54:23 PM »
In your other post you stated that the employee didn't have the authority to have you leave. So then why did you?

ref post #62:
http://forums.michiganopencarry.org/index.php?topic=623.msg5625#msg5625

because u was unaware of what authority the employee had at the time,it was not until the next day that i found out that the employee did in fact not have that authority,i will edit the post you mention to better reflect that.

I just got off the phone with the store owner,they do in fact allow lawful carry,and that the employees will be told that such things are legal and allowed.I should be receiving a letter in the mail within the next few days to have it on record.
My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of  Michigan Open Carry Inc, any other organization, group, person or the law of this or any other municipality,state or country unless otherwise stated.