Author Topic: Just another n(o)(o)b!  (Read 5585 times)

Offline BailEnforcer

• Facta Probant
    • Forfeiture Services
Just another n(o)(o)b!
« on: April 14, 2010, 01:50:51 AM »
Greetings MOC community; just signed up and wanted to take a moment to introduce myself.  I'm Mark and just recently moved back to Detroit-Murderous after 20 years in New England.  Former US Army Military Police Officer currently working as a Bail Agent here in te Detroit Metro Area.

Looking forward to getting to know some good people here and to express my IIA rights here in MI!
The Patroit Act; Turning citizens into suspects since 2001!
-------------------------------------------------
I may not like what you have to say; but, I will defend to the death your right to say it!  Voltaier

Offline FatboyCykes

Re: Just another n(o)(o)b!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 06:00:41 AM »
Sweet, nice to emeet you Mark, look forward to shaking your hand at a picinic :)

Offline 1245A defender

• AmmoDump
  • living on the beautiful Hood Canal
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 07:38:12 AM »
hi kids,,  you know me from OCDO,,  and teamspeak,,    but its fun to be a noob again
all power is inherent in the people...it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED.  Thomas Jefferson

Offline SpringerXDacp

• AmmoDump
  • MOC Charter Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 08:59:19 AM »
Welcome Mark and Defender

Offline army74

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 12:53:24 AM »
HI ev1 im new here so ive been OC for about 2months no real problems alot of questions and looks. A guy and his kids and alot of neighbors said oh your OC i said yes they said we feel safer now. I said ty.

Offline FatboyCykes

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 05:59:05 AM »
Welcome!

Offline northofnowhere

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 09:42:03 AM »
Welcome everyone :) 
Jason E. Reese aka northofnowher

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 09:57:16 AM »
Welcome!  ;D
Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline NHCGRPR45

• Macomb Twp. MI
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2010, 07:16:08 PM »
hello! welcome to MI and the detroit area! i am a bail agaent as well and have been since 97, its always good to meet a fellow agent! have a great day!
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such goverment, and to provide new gaurds for their future security. United States Constitution.

Offline northofnowhere

« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2010, 07:53:40 PM »
Welcome back to Michigan.  England's a great place to visit, but um, that sure was a long visit, lol.  Great to have you a part of the community though.  Do you do bonds too?  perhaps we should all add your card to our wallets, lol.
Jason E. Reese aka northofnowher

Offline BailEnforcer

• Facta Probant
    • Forfeiture Services
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2010, 11:29:42 AM »
Welcome back to Michigan.  England's a great place to visit, but um, that sure was a long visit, lol.  Great to have you a part of the community though.  Do you do bonds too?  perhaps we should all add your card to our wallets, lol.

I will be writting bonds shortly; check out JuggaloBailBonds.com right now I am refering all potential bondees to my main client; who I do Bail Enforcement for and whom will be come my General Agent as soon as my LL P&C license comes through.

I may not like what you have to say; but, I will defend to the death your right to say it!  Voltaier

Offline lil_freak_66

• Militia Marauder
  • NMVM
  • First Name (Displayed): Tyler
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2010, 12:40:02 PM »
I dont wanna know why Juggalo's have a bail bonding service....if somebody decides to run,are they going to throw a hatchet at them and drown them with faygo?
My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of  Michigan Open Carry Inc, any other organization, group, person or the law of this or any other municipality,state or country unless otherwise stated.

Offline ocdetroit

• STAY STRONG (WE THE PEOPLE).
  • First Name (Displayed): THE BIG O
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2010, 04:57:44 PM »
Welcome there's no place like home. ;D Carry On.
Open carry in Detroit
With both of them.

Offline BailEnforcer

• Facta Probant
    • Forfeiture Services
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2010, 05:38:54 AM »
I dont wanna know why Juggalo's have a bail bonding service....if somebody decides to run,are they going to throw a hatchet at them and drown them with faygo?

Thats ok I am armed with Faygo too!