Author Topic: Anyone watching the Zimmerman trial?  (Read 62803 times)

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Re: Anyone watching the Zimmerman trial?
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2013, 09:21:45 AM »
Some tweets:

Mike Rauseo
‏@Doobydoobydo
Breaking: MSNBC signs Jeantel to co-host with Sharpton. Move to boost MSNBC hosts' mean IQ by 10 points.

Word to the Wise ‏@itssteveyall
@Doobydoobydo I'd pay to see Rachael Jeantel and Rosie O'Donell fight over a cupcake. Lol. Bet that would get brutal.

https://twitter.com/Doobydoobydo/statuses/350293749752004609

Offline jgillmanjr

• MOC Member
    • Freedom Forged Security Consulting
  • First Name (Displayed): Jason
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2013, 09:33:00 AM »
Some tweets:

Mike Rauseo
‏@Doobydoobydo
Breaking: MSNBC signs Jeantel to co-host with Sharpton. Move to boost MSNBC hosts' mean IQ by 10 points.

Word to the Wise ‏@itssteveyall
@Doobydoobydo I'd pay to see Rachael Jeantel and Rosie O'Donell fight over a cupcake. Lol. Bet that would get brutal.

https://twitter.com/Doobydoobydo/statuses/350293749752004609

IT Director
Deputy Treasurer
Legislative Aide

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2013, 05:02:28 PM »

Offline ken243

• MOC Member
  • Paramedic
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2013, 06:21:22 PM »
I will call it now. "Not Guilty" and then the riots will began.
Common sense, isn't.
I can't fix stupid.

Offline TheQ

• Website Content Manager
  • MOC Lifetime Member
    • Michigan Open Carry, Inc.
  • First Name (Displayed): Phillip
Anyone watching the Zimmerman trial?
« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2013, 02:37:33 PM »
Do you suppose metro areas in Michigan will see riots?
I Am Not A Lawyer (nor a gunsmith).

Offline jgillmanjr

• MOC Member
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2013, 04:46:38 PM »

Wouldn't surprise me.
IT Director
Deputy Treasurer
Legislative Aide

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2013, 07:18:59 PM »
Ex Law Enforcement Officer: America Will See Its Worst Race Riot Yet This Summer

http://www.crimefilenews.com/2013/06/america-will-see-its-worst-race-riot.html

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
Re: Re: Anyone watching the Zimmerman trial?
« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2013, 12:15:06 AM »

Clearly you have never been in the "thick" of Detroit. Most people there are there because they cannot escape. So if you live in a posh community like Birmingham you have nothing to worry about. Unless Detroiters steal the DDOT bus fleet. Even then 90% of the buses would be out of gas or broken down before those on board could do much damage. I suspect Lansing to be a similar case. At worst it will be a repeat of the 1967 riots where the people of Detroit simply burned and looted their own local shops etc...then cried because they had no place to shop for food, clothes, etc... in their neighborhoods. The sad part is the honest people left in Detroit have been brainwashed into thinking their PD will protect them & only PoPo needs guns. These are often the same little old men & women the DPD dooped into taking $50 food cards for their guns. Hope that can of greens helps when the riots start IN Detroit.  Gump said it best-

« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 12:24:29 AM by Glock9mmOldStyle »
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline TheQ

• MOC Lifetime Member
« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2013, 01:13:21 AM »
Clearly you have never been in the "thick" of Detroit. Most people there are there because they cannot escape. So if you live in a posh community like Birmingham you have nothing to worry about. Unless Detroiters steal the DDOT bus fleet. Even then 90% of the buses would be out of gas or broken down before those on board could do much damage. I suspect Lansing to be a similar case. At worst it will be a repeat of the 1967 riots where the people of Detroit simply burned and looted their own local shops etc...then cried because they had no place to shop for food, clothes, etc... in their neighborhoods. The sad part is the honest people left in Detroit have been brainwashed into thinking their PD will protect them & only PoPo needs guns. These are often the same little old men & women the DPD dooped into taking $50 food cards for their guns. Hope that can of greens helps when the riots start IN Detroit.  Gump said it best-

I live in Lansing.  Not Holt, not Dimonale, not DeWitt, not Grand Ledge, not Mason, not Lansing Township -- but Lansing.  We have our share of hoods and projects.  Some of them a dozen blocks from my house.

Offline Glock9mmOldStyle

• MOC Member
« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2013, 01:39:38 AM »
@Q - multiply that buy 500+ times, that is the scale of Detroit decay. My point was the ghetto always destroy's itself. Why? It's the easiest thing to do. Most people are unarmed, cannot flee, etc..etc...etc.. what you call a hood many in Detroit would consider fine living. ;)
"It is now more likely that a person will be the victim of a violent crime than that he will be in an auto accident. Despite this, most people readily believe that the existence of the police relieves them of the responsibility to take full measures to protect themselves."
 -Jeffrey Snyder 1993

Offline jgillmanjr

• MOC Member
« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2013, 09:15:44 AM »
I live in Lansing.  Not Holt, not Dimonale, not DeWitt, not Grand Ledge, not Mason, not Lansing Township -- but Lansing.  We have our share of hoods and projects.  Some of them a dozen blocks from my house.

May be a good day too hang out at work with the wife? Maybe swing over to my place for a bit if Lansing proper decides to annihilate itself?
IT Director
Deputy Treasurer
Legislative Aide

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2013, 12:54:04 PM »
Most people are unarmed

Whose fault is that?

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2013, 01:03:10 PM »
Another Race-based Show Trial Turns Into Farce

excerpts:

The Trayvon Martin-George Zimmerman case has come to trial this week and the best thing that's been said about it is from Thomas Maguire: "I'm proud to say I live in a country where the show trials look more like an SNL [Saturday Night Live] skit."

There's not one shred of evidence that supports the prosecution's view of the case. "Taps" should have been the background music for the key prosecution witness "Dee Dee" whose real name turns out to be Rachel Jeantel. She was on the phone with Trayvon when the incident occurred and her letter to Trayvon's mother purportedly describing the events and her deposition by the Martin's attorney, Crump, form the heart of the prosecution's case. Her testimony was conceded to be false at several points and the remainder collapsed on cross-examination. Rick Ballard said in the middle of her testimony that he pictured the prosecution "laying back in a nice warm bath this evening, straight razor in hand, trying to remember the exact location of jugular veins and carotid arteries."

It turns out the letter the prosecution relied on was written by someone else, and while Jeantel signed it she cannot even read the cursive in which it was written. The Martins' counsel choreographed her account of the events and he misled the Court about the circumstances.

The prosecution also was exceedingly unprofessional, while taking pretrial testimony from her, in having her make her statement in the presence of Trayvon's mother whom she was manipulated into "helping" by tailoring her testimony to make it possible for the state to come up with this factually unsubstantiated murder charge. The prosecution was forced to concede at trial that the witness lied numerous times and if you watch her in this exchange -- just one example of her performance -- you can see why the statements of a not very smart witness coached and manipulated to say things that are untrue rarely survive decent cross examination: She had said that she could hear the sound of "wet grass" when the tussle began. She was asked to describe what wet grass sounds like and was dumbfounded.

The prosecution deserves to be tarred forever with this unjust prosecution.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/06/another_race-based_show_trial_turns_into_farce.html

Offline TheQ

• MOC Lifetime Member

Offline TheQ

• MOC Lifetime Member
« Reply #54 on: June 30, 2013, 01:59:33 PM »
Anyone else see Rachel "Dee Dee" Jeantel on the witness stand today? I don't think I've laughed this hard for ten or twenty years.

For those that missed it, here she is on the witness stand today. About two hours worth. She begins at the one hour mark (1:00:00) in the first video.

Wait....wait.....a 19 year old is STARTING 12th grade in the fall?

Offline TheQ

• MOC Lifetime Member
« Reply #55 on: June 30, 2013, 02:14:09 PM »
I'm just listening to "Dee Dee's" testimony.  Holy crap.....3/4 of the time was spent arguing about and clarifying what she said.  Maybe she should clean the crap out of her mouth!

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: June 30, 2013, 02:33:16 PM »
Is the woman pictured in this post:

http://forums.michiganopencarry.org/index.php/topic,3164.msg24303.html#msg24303

the same woman in this post:

http://forums.michiganopencarry.org/index.php/topic,3164.msg24403.html#msg24403

No.  The pic on the audio deposition is a friend of Rachel's she had on her fb page for a while.  That was before we saw her.

https://www.facebook.com/rachel.black.507679?fref=ts

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #57 on: June 30, 2013, 02:37:30 PM »
I'm just listening to "Dee Dee's" testimony. 

Are you watching the three videos I posted in Reply #28? 

Offline TheQ

• MOC Lifetime Member
« Reply #58 on: June 30, 2013, 02:51:51 PM »
Are you watching the three videos I posted in Reply #28? 

Yes.

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
« Reply #59 on: June 30, 2013, 03:01:45 PM »
She also testified for about four hours on Trail Day 4.  She was caught in several lies.   I'm sure there are videos of that on youtube as well.