Author Topic: Another reason to shop Amazon  (Read 3943 times)

Offline gryphon

• Administrator
  • First Name (Displayed): Dan
Another reason to shop Amazon
« on: December 13, 2013, 11:55:20 PM »

How can you save money AND support SAF’s lawsuits at the same time? It’s as easy as 1 – 2 – 3!

1. Get to Amazon through saf.org/amazon. When you want to shop at Amazon, get there by going to saf.org/amazon – you’ll be redirected to the regular Amazon homepage. Voila!

2. Buy stuff! Really. It’s that simple. Every item that you buy through saf.org/amazon (even if you just put items in your cart and buy them later) is credited to our fundraising program. Oh – it costs you NOTHING, by the way. Total win-win, right?

3. Watch SAF win (with your help!). Up to 10% of every purchase through saf.org/amazon is sent by Amazon to SAF about 45 days later. That’s some 2A cha-ching!

Still have questions? No problemo. Here’s more on this awesome program:

When you go to Amazon through saf.org/amazon, Amazon creates a special “session” cookie that associates your purchases with our affiliate account. It’s all transparent to the shopper; there’s literally no difference in your shopping experience.

Offline Pond Scum

• MOC Lifetime Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Glenn
Re: Another reason to shop Amazon
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 12:05:42 AM »
Nice.  How about a link on our homepage?? 

Offline Jeff

Re: Another reason to shop Amazon
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 01:40:43 AM »
I wish I had known, I just bought a bunch of stuff recently.

Offline fozzy71

Offline autosurgeon

• MOC Treasurer
  • MOC Member
  • First Name (Displayed): Ryan
Re: Re: Another reason to shop Amazon
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 10:42:17 AM »
Is MOC a 501c3?

http://www.migunowners.org/forum/showthread.php?t=274609&highlight=amazon

No we are working on federal status but with all the changes in the works I am not sure federal status is a good idea anyway. As none of them 501c3 or c4 will be able to do much in the way of lobbying after 2013 is over.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Offline Smashfacekrav

• First Name (Displayed): Smashfacekrav
Another reason to shop Amazon
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 11:35:01 AM »
I use them lots now as it is. Heck I just had some jungle boots delivered on Friday. Shucks.   

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't."
General George Patton